Tue, Jul 16 | Peridot Consulting Inc.
Entity Selection and Self-Employed Rules of Thumb
Which type of entity is appropriate for you? What are some self-employed rules of thumb in business accounting and tax?
Registration is Closed
Time & Location
Jul 16, 2019, 9:00 AM – 10:30 AM
Peridot Consulting Inc., 633 Merrimon Ave Suite B, Asheville, NC 28804, USA
About the Event
Are you considering self-employment or starting a new business? What is the appropriate entity type and what are the self-employed rules of thumb in business and tax accounting?
- Difference in the tax structures of each entity and the benefits
- How each entity is taxed
- When to use and the potential of each
- Self Employed Rules of Thumb and Taxes
- Simple rules of thumb for self employed from separate checking accounts
- Bookkeeping 101
- What is a business expense and what is not
- Simplifying your day to day life being self employed and making your system concurrent so that your not scrambling at the end of the year and estimating expenses and/or missing expenses
Taught by John Michael Kledis, EA, CFE, CVA
- Entity Selection Free Ticket$0$00$0